These 25 tips are just to inspire you, light up your mind.
1. Sometimes you have to stop worrying. Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned, but just how they’re supposed to.
2. Nobody deserves to be treated like an option.
3. Your past is your past, you’ve made mistakes but you have learned from them too.
4. You fight with the most important people in your life because those relationships are worth fighting for.
5. No day is perfect, you might have few rough patches but the truth is to come out of it without too many scratches
6. It’s never too late to make things right
7. True friends will always be there no matter what
8. Leave the bad memories in the past where they belong.
9. Stop looking back on your mistakes. What’s done is done. Learn from them and move on.
10. Just because the past didn’t turn out like you wanted it to, doesn’t mean your future can’t be better than you ever imagined.
12. Life’s not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back.
13. Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, to hide every pain.
14. Learn from your past, move on, grow stronger.
15. Being strong doesn’t mean you’ll never get hurt. It means that even when you do get hurt, you’ll never let it defeat you.
16. Never give up. It’s difficult to wait, but worse to regret.
17. Every day you wake up is a blessing
18. Be thankful for everybody in your life, good and bad, past and present. They all made you the person that you are today.
19. People come in and out of your life, but only the real ones stay.
20. You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re always thinking about yesterday.
21. Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
22. It’s not about having the perfect relationship, it’s about finding someone who matches you and will go through everything without giving up.
23. Hard times will always reveal true friends.
24. You deserve someone who truly loves you, not someone who claims to.
25. Real friends get treated like family.
Which of these 25 tips is your favorite?